River Ness Rafting is once again open for rafting trips. All equipment is cleaned between trips and we require passengers to comply with the following guidelines to keep everyone safe:
- Please do not participate in the rafting trip if you have any of the symptoms of Covid-19. We will refund any booking charges you have already paid.
- Hand sanitiser is to be used before boarding the minibus.
- Face coverings must be worn inside the minibus.
- Please give us the names and contact details of all members of your party for track and trace purposes. Or use the Track and Trace QR code displayed inside the minibus. Details are deleted after 21 days.
- Follow the raft-guide’s advice about where to sit on the raft. We will try to maximise the spacing between any participants who are not in the same bubble.