Bookings are accepted subject to the following conditions:
- Whilst every care is taken to ensure the safety of participants, any water based activity has some inherent risks. Participation is undertaken at clients’ own risk.
- For the safety of all clients, participants must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Participants must be aged 5 or over for the one hour trip and 13 or over for any other trips.
- Participants aged under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Participants should be in reasonable health and able to walk short distances over uneven ground.
- Rafting trips may occasionally need to be suspended due to unfavourable weather conditions or river levels. The decision to suspend trips will be made by the Director of Rafting Operations. Customers will then have a choice between a full refund or booking an alternative trip.
- If a customer wishes to cancel a booking they will be entitled to a full refund if cancelled at least seven days in advance of their booked trip or a 50% refund if the cancellation is made up to twenty four hours before the booked trip.